Pants Fitting Guide: Get a perfect fit
- Motorcycle pants legs should be long enough, to reach your boots (even with bended knees).
- Check that you have enough room around the waist and upper thighs.
- Tighten waist, does it still feel comfortable?
- Is the padding in the right place and will it stay there..
- Check for loose material which can start flapping in the wind.
- Do the motorcycle pants contain the features you need.
- Does it look good :o)
A few selection pointers. (doesn’t apply for every type of pants):
(1) reinforcements on the inner leg – (2) Knee protection – (3) extra space for knees – (4) belt – (5) more material at the back to cover riding position – (6) strong waterproof material – (7) inner liner – (8) strong zippers – (9) enough room for boots – (*) reflective material – possibility to zip to jacket –
Filed under: Aman Berkendara