Jacket Fitting Guide: Get a perfect fit
- Make sure the arms are long enough.
- Check that the shoulders give you enough space to move.
- Tighten waist and thighs, does it still feel comfortable?
- Can you close the wrists and neck.
- Check for loose material which can start flapping in the wind.
- Is the padding in the right place.
- Does it contain the features you need.
- Does it look smashing :o)
A few selection pointers. (doesn’t apply for every jacket type):
(1) good closers – (2) elbow protection – (3) avoid flapping in the wind – (4) shoulder protection – (5) good neck seal – (6) reflective material – (7) closers at bottom – (8) outer pockets waterproof – (9) waist strap – (10) flap over zippers – (11) strong material / waterproof – (*) back protection – air vents – inner liner –
Filed under: Aman Berkendara |